GRIPS ??? opinions.....

CWNY

Jul 14, 2014
I have a 14 FLHXS SG...

I installed a set of HD "get-a-grip" grips and just dont like em'...

What is everyone running on their rides...?

I think I want a fatter style grip and was looking at the Arlen Ness "deep cut" style grips..

Thanks for any input,

Chris

Arlen Ness Deep Cut Comfort Grips... absolutely love them...

a59ed210a4974bc97d3fec77650079ab.jpg

Sent from my Note4 using Tapatalk

Wow Spazz...

That was quick & it figures - you would have the answer...

Chris

I am also in the market for new grips. But, I have an issue with the more well known motorcycle parts manufactures. Why must Roland Sands, Arlen Ness, Performance Machine, and others feel it necessary to put their names and monograms on their products? What next, will we see motorcycle parts from Izod, Polo, or Tommy Hillfinger? I am a biker, not some status seeking preppy.

Bones... there are no markings anywhere on the grips

Wow Spazz...

That was quick & it figures - you would have the answer...

Chris
Lol! I used to have cramping issues with the stock grips... tingling and numbing as well.... I have gone 4-6 hours with these and no issues at all.

These are oversized....fyi

Everyone has their favorites. I have put the Kuryakyn Iso Grips on my last three bikes. I guess you could say I like them.

I went from Get a Grips to the Kuryakyn I so with throttle boss. Somewhat bigger, but still get numbing.

Avons on my bike, only been a couple hundred miles so far but no complaints yet. I do like how they feel and how they look (actually the service guy at the dealership commented about how much he liked all the mods that I'd done, to which I replied that so far all I really did was change the grips :D )

Grips are the first thing that gets changed when I get an HD. The stockers are just too small in diameter and my hands cramp. I installed Get-A-Grips last fall when I got my SG and have about 3K on them. I really like them! Would buy them again. Different strokes I guess!

Blues

I went with HD black diamond grips on mine. The sole reason for that is because they are made of metal with a very small amount of rubber. Rubber has a tendency to melt down here, and the stockers are the worst offenders.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

GRIPS ??? opinions.....

Another with A. N. deep cut same color as Spazz
They have no company logo on them that I have seen.
I can be rolling down the highway with cruise set and twist the throttle to pass With out even having to fully grab the grip to do so.

Love my A. N. grips.

Get on your bad motor scooter and ride

Putting black Deep Cuts on mine with the bar change in a week or two. They are very nice feeling grips. And well made. But I haven't ride with them yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469