H-D Corporation did not attend IMS Minneapolis

hulkss

Administrator
Sep 29, 2013
A friend who went to the International Motorcycle Show just informed me that H-D corporate was not there. Only one big local dealer.
He said the best factory sponsored display was Indian.

Not a good sign in my opinion.

No that is not a good sign at all. May be cutting costs by not spending for PR and advertisements as I have seen companies do that I the past to save money. Not sure what my plan was going to be but with what I have in this bike now I'm keeping it for at least 5 more years unless something else really peaks my interest. I know most trade out every 2 to 4 years for a newer model just to keep up and I'm wondering if that's what Harley counts on for sales. With the younger generation not buying transportation of any kind where this will end up.

At the CES in Vegas a couple weeks ago, the new Livewire was on display in the Panasonic booth?????

No idea, unless Panasonic is responsible for some of the electric wizardry or possibly the charger???

That’s strange! Why at Panasonic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Panasonic is the front runner in automotive battery technology. Our company is working on the new Tesla gigabattery factory in Reno that is a joint venture between Elon Musk and Panasonic. The MoCo evidently must be using their batteries in the bike.

A friend who went to the International Motorcycle Show just informed me that H-D corporate was not there. Only one big local dealer.
He said the best factory sponsored display was Indian.

Not a good sign in my opinion.

Could have been too cold- -50 degrees?[emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
South Jersey Dave