Happy Veteran's Day

corey45k

Aug 6, 2015
From one Veteran to all, remember what this day stands for. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

( Corey.. I hope you don't mind me inserting this video into your thread... it only seems appropriate... SPAZZ )

Thanks to all Veterans out there for all you do for us for the freedom we all enjoy so dearly. May God bless you all...

Thank you and God bless to all my fellow Veterans. The sacrifices that you AND your families make are greatly appreciated.

Thanks to all my Brothers an Sisters in Arms....

Semper Fidelis
USMC 1986-2006

So I'm a little slow today due to work but I wanted to reiterate a THANK YOU TO ALL VETS for what you've done and continue to do to keep us and this country safe!! THANK YOU!!!

To all the US veterans. Happy veterans day. I hope you enjoyed, as we enjoyed our Rememberance Day here in Australia.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Happy Veteran's Day

( Corey.. I hope you don't mind me inserting this video into your thread... it only seems appropriate... SPAZZ )

Spazz, I don't mind at all brother!! Thank you for helping to reiterate exactly what Veteran's Day means, for what it means to be a Soldier, and why we have done and continue to do what we do. Thanks brother; good call.

Spazz, I don't mind at all brother!! Thank you for helping to reiterate exactly what Veteran's Day means, for what it means to be a Soldier, and why we have done and continue to do what we do. Thanks brother; good call.

Cool... thanks Brother. .

Sent from Note4

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
South Jersey Dave