Harley Website Pictures

Cargostick

May 24, 2015
16's on the new website have beautiful pictures. Only problem is that they are night time pictures so you can't see the colors, the road glide even has water droplets all over it. So you see a dark picture with reflected pavement in the paint, instead of what the color looks like. Not sure if its on purpose to make you go into the shop to see the new colors or if they are inept.

It seems as though there are no changes other than colors to our marque. Although we are not, HD must be happy with the Boombox overall. Its a shame they wouldn't do some major updates to the GPS software. :confused:

16's on the new website have beautiful pictures. Only problem is that they are night time pictures so you can't see the colors, the road glide even has water droplets all over it. So you see a dark picture with reflected pavement in the paint, instead of what the color looks like. Not sure if its on purpose to make you go into the shop to see the new colors or if they are inept.

The 16 Street Glide Special wallpaper is exactly the same as the 14 Street Glide Special with the exception of the file name. Are they that much the same? Is HD low on cash and possibly can't afford a new photo?

The 16 Street Glide Special wallpaper is exactly the same as the 14 Street Glide Special with the exception of the file name. Are they that much the same? Is HD low on cash and possibly can't afford a new photo?

Well since they can't seem to hire anyone to fix the pathetic radio issues I'd have to say they can't afford new pictures either.....that's my sarcastic answer. ;)

BTW, I rode through Ironwood last month doing a UP tour with my brother, neat little town.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
South Jersey Dave