Hello from Davie, FL

Heykev

New member
Sep 8, 2016
6
0
0
Hello,
A newbie that has gotten hooked on Harleys.
I purchased my first Harley, (a 2016 Switchback), in June. Within a couple of weeks and 239 miles, I traded in the Switchback for what I initially really wanted, a Street Glide Special. I didn't buy the SG at first, because I thought it was too much bike for me, but now I know it's not.
I have since purchased a 2016 CVO Breakout, a 2016 Softail Deluxe, and a 2016 V Rod Night Rod. Two of the bikes are parked in the house...
IMG_0547.jpg


IMG_0078.jpg
2016 Street Glide Special
Vivid Black
Daymaker LED Projector Headlamp
LED day running / stop / and turn signals
Rinehart exhaust
 
Last edited:
Congrats on all your new toys enjoy the ride!

16 CVO
Freedom Exhaust
Thundermax Tuner
S&S Stealth Air
 
Welcome aboard ......

I lived in Coconut Creek for a while ....... The bar at the Pompano Beach pier was a great hangout on the weekends .....
 
Welcome to the fun. Have fun with all the new toys, I'd go crazy trying to ride them all