Here she is, along with my grandson

Papa Ed

Aug 3, 2012
This was my final choice. I still se it as a street glide (with a trunk).
The dealer had already added alot of chrome, so I have only minor changes to do yet.

Attachments

• 2012 Limited with Trevyn 002.jpg
    2012 Limited with Trevyn 002.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 2012 Limited with Trevyn 003.jpg
    2012 Limited with Trevyn 003.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 0
  • 2012 Limited with Trevyn 001.jpg
    2012 Limited with Trevyn 001.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 0
Yes and no. this was a limited custom color offered by Harley the second half of 2012. It was the same color scheme I was going for with the street glide, but in the end with accessories the ultra made more sense.

Looking great! Did they do the paint job?

Don't know if I like that color, JK
2e4khw1.jpg

Congrats, that was my 1st choice but couldn't wait another month...........I don't much patience. So got the Ember Red Sunglo! Love the way the bike handle's and the ride is great. I test rode an 07 in Vegas, and loved it so I decided that when they made the engine bigger I would trade my other two Harley's in for a SG .Not a show stopper yet but it will be in due time! Congrat's again on a fine bike!

In general, pictures don't do the Deep Purple paint justice. In person you see more purple (but it's not a real purply purple), in pictures it looks more blue. I had to drive 2 hours to Rochester, MN just to be able to see the color in person on a Wide Glide, to make sure the color was what I wanted. I finally got my SG from Ottumwa IA, had to trailer it 6 hours back to Minneapolis early November.

great looking bike, love that limited edition paint job, an friend of mine has the same paintjob on his ultra and he loves it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469