Highway pegs

borinquen1979

Aug 21, 2016
Looking for some opinions, trying to figure out which adjustable highway pegs I should go with. My height is 5'5 but debating if I should go with short angle or long angle.
d00b74a1eba91d287fbb03ae8b7e13a8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It might depend on what seat you are using. I'm 5'9 or 10" and use a Hammock seat, I use the long angled Harley pegs that allow me to rest my heal on the floor board too.

It might depend on what seat you are using. I'm 5'9 or 10" and use a Hammock seat, I use the long angled Harley pegs that allow me to rest my heal on the floor board too.

Okay thanks for the info. I actually have my stock seat but i had it customized 1 inch off so I can stand flat.

Definitely looking to buy them. I was lucky the one of the local dealers in San Diego had a 2015 with the short pegs. I was able to reach but can't adjust it like the other.

Highway pegs

I have Kuryakyn tour tech short arm. I have a 29" inseam my seat is 2" down and 2" forward.

Spazz should have some input for you as well. He is height challenged as well!!!!!

Highway pegs

I'm 5'6" with a 29" inseam. I have a stock seat and am flat footed. I have the HD 360 mounts with the stock streamline passenger pegs. I have them down low around my lowers and test my heel on my boards and the rest on my foot on the pegs. It is very comfortable and requires little shifting on a 10-12 hour day.

I would be very surprised if you don't need the long ones

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469