hogtunes?

1madtrapper

Oct 21, 2012
Hello all, I have a 07 SG and would like to beef up the stereo in it abit.I have been thinking of the hog tunes amp and speaker kit aswell as the tweeter dash pod.When lookin for amps i noticed the diff rev amps one is rev 70.2 or somthing and the other is rev 90.2 or somthing whats the diff are they just 70 wat amp and 90 watt per channels amps? I am just a lil unsure of what to purchase ,like having nice crystal clear tunes as i ride any suggestions.

I can't give you any information on the different amps but if you contact Hogtunes they will be happy to help you. Their tech support is great. I put the Hogtunes amp/speaker kit with the tweeter pod on my 2010 SG last winter. I am very happy with the result. I hope to upgrade to the 70.2 amp this winter. The installation instructions are very detailed and I had no problem with it. I love the sound too and felt it was a great way to go without getting into too much expense.

I also ran the HogTunes in my 11 model. I did not perform the install but sounds are great. I'm hoping to add the 7in in the lower fairings.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Guys i installed a set of the J&M rokker xt's 7.25" in my batwing and i gotta say i am dissappointed they are not near as crisp and clear as the original 5.25's.Maybe i need an amp to drive them but they are deff not as clear and nice sounding without the amp...I am gonna ordear an amp this week but i want an amp the turns down for the stop signs so i guess i am gonna go with the hogtunes rev amp..If it dont make the speakers sound better i will put them on a stump and blast em with my 12 ga and post it to you tube just what i think of the rokkers....errr

My guess is the amp will help. I know some folks like the rokkers but I have no experience with them. Good luck.

Well i ordered a hogtunes rev amp If it dont sound crisp after i will get a set of hogtunes 7.25's and a tweeter pod...I will report the sound quality as comparired to the stock speakers which i thought were nice n crisp but lacked volume.

Ok , I got my hogtunes rev amp in the mail yesterday installed it last night.The speakers sound much better way more clear and crisp with the added power.Looks like i wont be blastin em with the 12 ga ..lol happy with the sound on this SG now...

ok had the opertunity to get about 600 miles on the bike so far in the north, and i gotta say this system is awesome....Crystal clear n loud...

Great. I put the Hogtunes 70.2 amp in and I am happy as well. I am looking to add some speaker lids soon and will use my original amp for those.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paul90