I have no clue but here’s what happened

The dude64

Nov 29, 2023
I have a 19 cvo streetglIde something happened at first I thought I hit the rev limiter or did the clutch slipped? Or did I hit the limiter? I was in 4th gear when it happened here’s the strange thing It won’t go into 6th gear I’m not a mechanic but I have to be now I’m injured not working no shop but I can’t get anyone to give up free info if anyone reading this has an idea of what happened please tell me I guess I’ll start with th the clutch also it’s a 117 with a power cam slip ons thanks to anyone who can help alanpostema@gmail.com 6197339402

Reactions: BillyBob
You're saying that you have a 19 Street Glide CVO, 117ci engine, with a power cam and slip-on mufflers. Did I get that right? Was it properly tuned for these modifications? Depending on the hp and tq output, clutch mods may be needed.

What were you doing when this happened, really getting on it or shifting normally? Banging the revs on the limiter while doing some spirited riding is not that hard to do. But if you think that your clutch slipped while riding, it would do it in all gears and during any type of acceleration. The effects of a slipping clutch, usually, doesn't happen all at once.

As far as not going into 6th, does it shift normally thru the other 5?

Reactions: BillyBob

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emurillo89