Ideas for a tour pack?

AJboy123

Dec 20, 2016
Hey all, I'm new to the touring line. I upgraded from a 2016 flatboy to the 2017 street glide standard. Im looking for a decent tour pack for the bike. Any ideas? Im in the middle of buying my first home so money is somewhat tight. Any other years fit in on the 2017?

Hey all, I'm new to the touring line. I upgraded from a 2016 flatboy to the 2017 street glide standard. Im looking for a decent tour pack for the bike. Any ideas? Im in the middle of buying my first home so money is somewhat tight. Any other years fit in on the 2017?

My brother has a 2017 CVO Street Glide and I have a 2015 Street Glide Special with a HD King Tour Pack. There doesn't appear to be any difference between my brother's bike and my bike in terms of the tour pack mounting points, so I'd say that the 2014-2016 tour pack will fit your bike.

I bought a King Tour pak of 2005 street glide, went on eBay and bought the mounting rack for 2015. Had to redrill different holes for the mounting to fit older tour pak but it works just fine.

I paid $733. for a Harley Daytona Blue Tour Pak from
Boardtracker.com

King T-Pak Daytona Blue
King T-Pac Comfort Stitch Back Pad
T-Pak Lock Kit
Detachables 2Up Tour-Pak Mounting Rack
Torx Pan Screws
Total $1136.80

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members