Inexpensive Helmet Lock

Mojo

Administrator
Dec 6, 2013
Last edited:
My helmet doesn't leave my sight now , I had a lock on my helmet and some Crack head cut the D ring and jacked my helmet I'm still pissed about that one .

What you going to use a helmet you can't strap down ? Lol
Some people man I swear ::::::::

But yeah good idea Mojo , I'm considering buying it , just in case

I use locks in the holes on my rotors on my other bikes , you can get the round looking locks That the locking part is not exposed so it can't be cut
( another cheap trick)
Bit we all know of they want your bike it's gone but they will have to work for my chit

Last edited:
So I'm thinking about the lack of a helmet lock and kinda annoyed the we pay $20k+ and the MC can't include a lock setup of helmet locks for 2 lids. My old GSXR had 2 hooks under the passenger seat pad and you could ride with the lids on the hooks.

Sent from the mobile leash

I set mine on my seat, toss the strap in the bag, close the lid and lock it. My helmet has a snap on the end so it dont pull threw. Now i dont have to worry about the honest guy.

Sent from my iPhone

I set mine on my seat, toss the strap in the bag, close the lid and lock it. My helmet has a snap on the end so it dont pull threw. Now i dont have to worry about the honest guy.

Sent from my iPhone

I set mine on the ground next to the scoot currently I don't worry about the honest guy either. LOL. I don't like the idea of it falling off the seat or Handel bars. If some punk steals it i have a better excuse to buy a new one.

Sent from the mobile leash

I hate the thought of having mine stolen out in the middle of no where and no place to get another one for the ride home.:mad:

Kuriaken has the old faithful helmet lock for $22.00 that you can screw onto the engine guards with one way screws. I just got mine in the mail and haven't installed it yet
Seen on another Forum so I thought I would share

This is my new inexpensive helmet lock. Will lock 2 helmets on engine guard or handle bar.
Reset-able combo, padded to not scratch, hook on handlebar, or whatever.
Store it in a saddlebag or pouch.
Can be found for under $10 on Amazon. ;)

http://www.amazon.com/Buggyguard-B-Hook-Stroller-Black/dp/B0036SGC8C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1399949889&sr=8-1&keywords=baby+stroller+lock

View attachment 2694

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77