Iron Aces brouhard grips straight cut

djcool207

Apr 7, 2013
I was interested in possibly buying the Brouhard grips from Iron Aces and was wondering if anyone else has or have them and what they think about them. Any information about them can be very helpful.

I was interested in possibly buying the Brouhard grips from Iron Aces and was wondering if anyone else has or have them and what they think about them. Any information about them can be very helpful.

djcool207 - Thanks for considering us for your Brouhard Grip purchase. Not sure if my feedback is what you are after but I can say that I had these on my bike for about a year and really liked them. They are very comfortable and are very 'beefy' in that they are machined out of billet aluminum. They are actually probably the one best manufactured grips I've ever come across. The only reason why I switched is because I wanted to give another vendor of ours grips a shot for a while.

Are they good for long rides like a couple hours on end? I want something that will look nice and be comfortable for making rides backs and forth from Indiana and Illinois.

IronAces do you guys do any deals?

Are they good for long rides like a couple hours on end? I want something that will look nice and be comfortable for making rides backs and forth from Indiana and Illinois.

IronAces do you guys do any deals?

I did lots of long rides with them and they were very comfortable. Like you, I wanted something that looked good but also functioned well and I feel that these grips did just that. As a matter of fact, I personally liked them better than the grips I'm running now from that perspective.

As for pricing, the best I can do is 10% below MSRP + free shipping which would make your total $112.46. You can check them out on our site at the following url.

http://www.ironacesspeedshop.com/products/harley-davidson/grips-and-handlebars/brouhard-grips.cfm

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469