Iron Aces

BadSG

Oct 19, 2019
I just wanted to thank Lindsey for something that seems rare lately...customer service! I was researching rear suspension for my Street Glide and decided on Legend Revo A's. Several members remarked about Iron Aces Speed Shop, so I thought why not. I emailed Lindsey, and within an hour she responded, sent me an invoice and when I saw the price, I added LA Choppers Handlebars as well. Not only was the price great, but 1 day later, FedEx is at my door with both items. Lindsey, Thank you for being the Unicorn in a market of "Grab your cash and dash"

Last edited:
Lindsey is awesome and has helped a lot of us here on this forum. Customer service second to none from my experience and I will continue to use her shop for purchases in the future.

I just wanted to thank Lindsey for something that seems rare lately...customer service! I was researching rear suspension for my Street Glide and decided on Legend Revo A's. Several members remarked about Iron Aces Speed Shop, so I thought why not. I emailed Lindsey, and within an hour she responded, sent me an invoice and when I saw the price, I added LA Choppers Handlebars as well. Not only was the price great, but 1 day later, FedEx is at my door with both items. Lindsey, Thank you for being the Unicorn in a market of "Grab your cash and dash"

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback!! It certainly means a great deal to us anytime we receive feedback on our customer service. When we opened Iron Aces providing top-level customer service was at the top of our mission statement and it still is nearly 11 years later...thank you for again for assuring us that we are achieving our main objective!

Enjoy your new toys!

Lindsey :0)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
South Jersey Dave