J&P Cycles Delays

yegg

Sep 18, 2015
Be aware that J&P Cycles has really let their game go downhill. They are now shipping no less than two days after placing your order and in reality that means they print a shipping label on day three and hand off the package on day four. This is just an FYI. This is not an isolated incident.

Does anyone have a reliable parts supplier they'd like to mention?

Thanks.

I've ordered a ton of stuff from them over the last few months and they have been great...but I ordered some wheel bearings last Thursday and just got them today. Not typical.

I haven't tried Dennis Kirk yet?

Hate to say it, but if you need it quick Amazon...

#ridesomemore

I've ordered stuff for my snowmobile from Dennis Kirk and had it delivered in less than 24hrs!
I've ordered a ton of stuff from DK over the years for my bike and 2 days is about all I've ever waited...

Be aware that J&P Cycles has really let their game go downhill. They are now shipping no less than two days after placing your order and in reality that means they print a shipping label on day three and hand off the package on day four. This is just an FYI. This is not an isolated incident.

Does anyone have a reliable parts supplier they'd like to mention?

Thanks.

Iron Aces Speed Shop we are and founding member and sponsor of this Forum.

https://www.ironacesspeedshop.com/

Thanks for keeping us in mind!

Lindsey :0)

Last edited:
Just got my valve and have to say that I’m seriously unimpressed with how it was shipped. It came in a “padded” envelope. The envelope had like no padding and was NOT in a box. It seriously makes me wonder if the valve stem is bent at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can attest to "Iron Aces"... top shelf communication & customer service. Ordered my suspension components on 3/24 delivered on 3/25. Now that's fast!!!

Thanks Lindsey!

I’ll definitely be calling them for my next order. Receiving my valve in an envelope really pissed me off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll definitely be calling them for my next order. Receiving my valve in an envelope really pissed me off.

Thanks for keeping us in mind and sorry to hear about your troubles. For future reference, if there is anything that you are looking for that is not on our website (www.IronAcesSpeedShop.com) send me an email since might offer the product(s) but haven't gotten it online yet.

Thanks again...

Lindsey :0)

I can attest to "Iron Aces"... top shelf communication & customer service. Ordered my suspension components on 3/24 delivered on 3/25. Now that's fast!!!

Thanks Lindsey!

Thanks so much for the shoutout @TrikeMike. Glad to hear everything arrived quickly...hopefully you were able to get to the install and a long test ride over the past weekend.

Enjoy and ride safe!

Lindsey:0)

Iron Aces has been very good to me and a bunch of guys from this forum. I always try to see what they have before looking somewhere else. I'm still a call in and order in person guy when I order and love to talk with Lindsey.

Support those who support us !!

Iron Aces has been very good to me and a bunch of guys from this forum. I always try to see what they have before looking somewhere else. I'm still a call in and order in person guy when I order and love to talk with Lindsey.

Support those who support us !!

DITTO Tom!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
South Jersey Dave