Just may have a white Christmas!!!

Spazz

Administrator
Feb 22, 2014
Took this an hour ago... predicting 3-4" over night!!!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419470581645.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419470581645.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 0
It'll be nice for Christmas. But then I hope it disappears for you so you can get out and ride again.

Enjoy Spazz...........we were at a friends house (riding buddies) and had a great time. It was decided about 1/2 hour ago that we'd all take a Christmas morning ride to one of the local establishments on Route 66 for breakfast in the morning. Hoping it warms up a little by then as it was only 59 just now on the ride home....Brrrr.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Looks like it will be a white Christmas here also have a bout an inch now but big flakes coming down pretty hard. That will be a good thing for the morning hunt. Have to go educate some coyotes that are packing up in the neighborhood and killing peoples pets and small livestock.

Good morning and Merry Christmas to all!!!

We got a lil more powder that just turned to ice... I can still see my grass.... oh well....

Have a great Christmas everyone and be safe in your travels!!!!

Merry Christmas all I hope you all have a blessed day and no snow here just clear blue skies can't wait to fire the scoot up and go for a little ride.

Merry Christmas all.

I apologize for my recent absence here. Things are getting quite hectic around here. With school, work, another deployment, Christmas, the wife’s birthday, and a host of other life scenarios I haven’t had much time to sit down and catch up with what has been going on around here.

Updates – Seems like forever when I met up with Spazz and BaggerJay at the end of the summer. Right after that, took another short notice deployment to an undisclosed location that was much better than the one I went on this past summer. Got another class finished for my Bachelor’s Degree. Almost done with that monster. Less than two months till I leave California for Portugal. Getting excited about that. And then the big news. I’m taking my sled to North Carolina to store her at my parents’ house while I’m gone. Riding her there. I’m absolutely ecstatic about this cross country trip. Everything is mapped out and set up for the journey. I just can’t wait for that adventure.

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday.

Perry

Merry Christmas all.

I apologize for my recent absence here. Things are getting quite hectic around here. With school, work, another deployment, Christmas, the wife’s birthday, and a host of other life scenarios I haven’t had much time to sit down and catch up with what has been going on around here.

Updates – Seems like forever when I met up with Spazz and BaggerJay at the end of the summer. Right after that, took another short notice deployment to an undisclosed location that was much better than the one I went on this past summer. Got another class finished for my Bachelor’s Degree. Almost done with that monster. Less than two months till I leave California for Portugal. Getting excited about that. And then the big news. I’m taking my sled to North Carolina to store her at my parents’ house while I’m gone. Riding her there. I’m absolutely ecstatic about this cross country trip. Everything is mapped out and set up for the journey. I just can’t wait for that adventure.

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday.

Perry

Perry,

MERRY CHRISTMAS BROTHER!

GREAT to hear from you and that all is well. Life has it's way of taking control of precious time.... so share it with your family first... we will always be here.

Be safe on your future deployment and when you return... ( whenever that will be ) we will all have to get together again and ride... me, you BaggerJay, Joker and a few more that have jumped on the forum from our neck of the woods...

Be safe Brother....

Perry461- If you go thru Nashville on your way to NC, Let me know- I'll buy you lunch or dinner. I'm right off I-40 and the airport.

Mojo. I'll be riding as south as possible. Unless the weather turns nice then I may come up that way. Thanks for the invite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perry,

MERRY CHRISTMAS BROTHER!

GREAT to hear from you and that all is well. Life has it's way of taking control of precious time.... so share it with your family first... we will always be here.

Be safe on your future deployment and when you return... ( whenever that will be ) we will all have to get together again and ride... me, you BaggerJay, Joker and a few more that have jumped on the forum from our neck of the woods...

Be safe Brother....

Sounds good Spazz. I'll be here till Mid Feb before I take the trip to North Carolina. Let's get something planned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bill- do like I do. If I'm out of state and have HD withdrawals-I rent!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469