Kansas City HD plant closing...

I was in Dallas this weekend and ask about a CVO. The price for a streetglide CVO out the door was 51,000. I really had to laugh in the guys face ! Then I looked their streetglides and the regular price was 28,000!
No wonder HD is shutting plants. No one can afford those bike prices!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

There was a substantial price increase going from 2017 to 2018. You know hop much more expensive Black is than chrome!! LoL :cool:

Hulk if you say what you did is true. Sweet All the young ones flocked over to the new Honda Gold Wings at the NYC Motorcycle Show I not sure But I think Honda is the first motorcycle to have Apple Play and that is one of the things that caught there eyes.

Honda also gives you 10 years of free map updates (imagine that) on the new Wing as well as having four ECU maps to choose Touring, Sport, Economy and RAIN. In the end it’s still a 30K sled but it at least seems to be thinking of it’s customers and giving them value for their money.

The biker in me likes H-D, the engineer in me just bought a Honda.

We are headed for Laughlin this year also CoHam maybe see you there. I know of 3 members who are making the trip from northern Nevada maybe more just have to see.
TomA,
That would be great. I’ll let you know our plans once they’re in place.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith