Labour day sale at LRS Windshields

Thanks for the heads up! Got on for $66.00 including shipping!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I went for the Ultra elite and it was shipped yesterday even though they stated at order time that there might be a delay.

A LRS Ultra Elite 8" light tint recurve is the first change that I made to my '15 SG. I am 5'10", and can easily see over the top, but the tint is light enough so that I can still see through it when needed. One of the best changes I have made to the bike so far for comfort, and it looks good too.

One note though: It helps greatly with the wind, but rain still hits my face. Anyone that rides in the rain much, may want to consider a much taller clear windshield that you have to look through. Or wear a helmet with a full face shield. I got caught in one of those out of nowhere Florida downpours a few weeks ago. Was just wearing a half helmet and sunglasses. I could not see very well, and those monster rain drops do sting a bit.

A LRS Ultra Elite 8" light tint recurve is the first change that I made to my '15 SG. I am 5'10", and can easily see over the top, but the tint is light enough so that I can still see through it when needed. One of the best changes I have made to the bike so far for comfort, and it looks good too.

One note though: It helps greatly with the wind, but rain still hits my face. Anyone that rides in the rain much, may want to consider a much taller clear windshield that you have to look through. Or wear a helmet with a full face shield. I got caught in one of those out of nowhere Florida downpours a few weeks ago. Was just wearing a half helmet and sunglasses. I could not see very well, and those monster rain drops do sting a bit.

Out of curiosity- does anyone choose to ride in a lot of rain????

2015 FLHXS Charcoal Pearl
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the information on the discount code! I just ordered the 9" tinted version and I got it for less than half of what the dealership wanted for the Harley wind splitter.

Agreed thanks for this info. Got the 8" and so far so good. But with polarized lenses rainbow effect kinda sucks...

2015 FLHXS Charcoal Pearl
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith