Legacy Baggers Custom Inserts done!

Spazz

Administrator
Feb 22, 2014
I gotta tell ya... he is quick and spot on with your ideas and brings them to life in a matter of days!

Can't wait to install them once they get here!
79243ceaebe7e39ee887312d58125565.jpg

From fantasy to design to your door in a week legacy baggers rocks

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

No joke! I contacted him on sat with initial design... he sent me a rendering. I sent him a few more ideas and bang! Done last night and shipped today... awesome!

Question for both of you... what did you use to install them?

I gotta tell ya... he is quick and spot on with your ideas and brings them to life in a matter of days!

Can't wait to install them once they get here!
79243ceaebe7e39ee887312d58125565.jpg

Probably a stupid question, but what does "MMCF" stand for? & what is the cost?

Looks great Spazz. I need for him to make me a US Army console badge. Going to leave my Bags red reflectors stock.

Mojo, you should see his bike. Since he was in the Army he did a whole Army theme which looks really good.

No joke! I contacted him on sat with initial design... he sent me a rendering. I sent him a few more ideas and bang! Done last night and shipped today... awesome!

Question for both of you... what did you use to install them?

I removed his tape and used my own but I'm a little OCD lol

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Looks good !
Have fun getting that dash perfectly centered. lol
I wasn' able to do it the reflection from the stripped dash/ chrome reflecting in my face.
Yes I was inside the garage while attempting.
I pulled it back up once but didn't want to break it so left it the second attempt.

I'm still on stand by waiting to place a order for the AC insert.
The wait is eating me up. lol

The fit is good, I know he was worried about heat, so far I haven't had any issue. I'm hoping I can ride this weekend. I'll touch bases with him about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Taz107