Legand revo a

18flhxs

Mar 7, 2018
Just installed a set of legend revo a adjustable shocks to remedy the garbage ride.gonna be raining for the next couple days here,but will post reults when i get her back out.i have just over 3k miles on the stock set and just bouncing on it after setting the sag i can already feel a difference.CANTWAIT TO RIDE.

Last edited:
You won't come back, you'll keep riding.....LOL...….see you in a few weeks..... :)

so I got to put some miles on her and WOW,what a difference so much softer and smoother it feels great,well worth the $900 bucks.now it rides like it should have from start after spending $26k

so I got to put some miles on her and WOW,what a difference so much softer and smoother it feels great,well worth the $900 bucks.now it rides like it should have from start after spending $26k

Pretty much exactly what I said when I installed my REVO A's. They definitely make it a softer more comfortable ride. Axeos up front will make it perform like it should have the day you bought it too. I have no idea why HD continues to put garbage OEM suspensions on $25,000 - $30,000 bikes, it's ridiculous. I can't say enough good things about Legend Suspensions though. Completely changed my ride for the better, except for my kick stand which I'm slowly grinding off every time I go left, even with 18" and 21" wheels. Lol

Its very amusing when you get the stock shocks off and look at them,not only compared to the new ones but the size difference from the left adjustable one to the right tiny one (wtf) it probably woulndnt ride to bad if it had adjustables on both sides.makes no sense to me at all,great job harley !!! :(

2 cents on 12 " or 13" they tell me stock are 12" so go with that? I'm 6'5" 275lbs what ya think? And they make 3 Ranges, I went Middle , the heavy ones say minimum 500 lbs minimum.

I have the standard Revos on mine and the ride is amazing.
Wife said it's money well spent...

I echo all of these comments. Have put 2000 miles on the Revo A's in the back and cartridges in the forks. It is now a totally different bike that we enjoy riding.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clive Miller