Let's see those jackets/vests!

360rider

Aug 14, 2014
What is everyone riding in?

I want a couple patches on my bike but I don't want to look like a wannabe club member and I don't want to offend any real club members. The only patch on my vest now is a "dilligaf"!

I appreciate the vests but I don't wear one as I'm not a patch/pin guy.

No wannabe club colors here.
I wear an Aerostich two piece riding suit with black pants and this jacket:

100313top-i.jpg

I'll play....

The left side of my vest includes ride/rally pins of the Defenders of Freedom Veterans Recognition ride ('09-'14) and the Cripple Creek Salute to American Veterans Rally ('10-'14). I've also got an American flag pin with the Secret Service logo (from a USSS agent) and some 9/11 memorial pins.

The right side is a little more personalized. Included are some railroad pins (former Denver Ski Train, Pikes Peak cog railway, Royal Gorge, the old Colo Midland, and UP844 "Big Boy" that we chased from Denver to Cheyenne for Cheyenne Frontier Days), one pin is .45 brass, a mini RR spike from the Cumbres & Toltec, a Key West "Pirate Society", Honolulu fire dept, an "I rode Pikes Peak", Denver Broncos and Chicago Cubs and a Christian cross. There are also a couple bees (not pins, more like stickers) from a bar at the Broadmoor hotel called the "Golden Bee" (an authentic Irish pub, rebuilt here).

20140819_204840_Samuel Point.jpg

I'll play....

The left side of my vest includes ride/rally pins of the Defenders of Freedom Veterans Recognition ride ('09-'14) and the Cripple Creek Salute to American Veterans Rally ('10-'14). I've also got an American flag pin with the Secret Service logo (from a USSS agent) and some 9/11 memorial pins.

The right side is a little more personalized. Included are some railroad pins (former Denver Ski Train, Pikes Peak cog railway, Royal Gorge, the old Colo Midland, and UP844 "Big Boy" that we chased from Denver to Cheyenne for Cheyenne Frontier Days), one pin is .45 brass, a mini RR spike from the Cumbres & Toltec, a Key West "Pirate Society", Honolulu fire dept, an "I rode Pikes Peak", Denver Broncos and Chicago Cubs and a Christian cross. There are also a couple bees (not pins, more like stickers) from a bar at the Broadmoor hotel called the "Golden Bee" (an authentic Irish pub, rebuilt here).

View attachment 3269

Bottom driver side pins are cool! What are they? Look like texas ranger pins or something....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469