Let's see your mans best friend

Bluebowtie

May 27, 2014
Few people here that have four legged kids. Let's see them.

This is Tank my best bud. He a 3 year old boxer. He loves his ball and will mow you over to get it.
unubepa4.jpg
ese4unug.jpg
ygujuqe3.jpg

Sent from the mobile leash

I love dogs, they are truly man's best friend. Those are all some great looking animals! I am currently "in between" pets. Just lost my last "child" a few months ago and still trying to decide which way to go next.

That's sad... sorry.... we went thru that with our Bodie ( lab GSP mix) had cancer at 11 years old... that was a sad day...

I love dogs, they are truly man's best friend. Those are all some great looking animals! I am currently "in between" pets. Just lost my last "child" a few months ago and still trying to decide which way to go next.

Sorry to hear that man.

Sent from the mobile leash

Here's our little girl. We don't have real kids. She's a Hungarian Vizsla (pointer). Hell of a bird dog and lap dog. More personality than most people and talks ALOT. She is 3 1/2 now. My wife never wanted a dog, but knew I did. So she went along with it and now she's gonna be more lost than I when that day comes.

Here she is sleeping between mom's feet, usually every evening on the couch.
tZtlpOE.jpg

This is a real nice winter pic my wife took last winter.
HsHer72.jpg

She has to point everything. Here she is pointing a sparrow in a shrub in our yard. When she was just a few months old she was all ready pointing flies on our shed.
RBzEEJo.jpg

And here is what she does the best. Find birdies for to whack and cook.
VBNEfus.jpg

Thanks, Spazz. She has a very picky sense of taste also. She prefers micro brews to the watered down domestics. She usually gets the last sip from my bottle. She doesn't get much, but she would if she could.

Our Brandy isn't picky at all... loves Pickles, apples, bananas and carrots are her favorite! LOL!!

Oh.. and Greek yogurt.... guess who gives here that?...

Beauty of a lab you have also. Always wanted a lab. Just went with a smaller pooch for our house, cuz puppy dogs have to be inside dogs. I hear ya on the yogurt.

Thanks. Labs are great....She run s the house... indoor pooch all the time. Doggie door trained... gotta love that. She has her own couch in the living room and a cozy bed as well... and sometimes ours. She is around 80 lbs... not too big

Our little squirt goes about 44 during hunting season and about 48 come spring. Have any other critters try using the doggie door?

Our little squirt goes about 44 during hunting season and about 48 come spring. Have any other critters try using the doggie door?
Lol! Only one... we found a kitten crashed out behind the couch one morning when Brandy was whining and not getting on it. We started looking around and she popped out and scared the crap out of us! Other than that... no.... great watchdog she is huh? Lol!

Spazz
Brandy is a sweetie! Here"s mine . . . . .

On Deer Patrol (her fav)
IMG_1560.jpg

Gretchen my GWP. A great gundog and family member. Third generation we've had from the same breeder.IMG_5956.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Taz107