Looking For Part

janderson096

Apr 20, 2020
Currently I have a Harley quick detach backrest currently which is 12 1/2" tall. When we were at the dealership the wife sat on a bike and loved that the backrest was taller hitting her higher in the back. The dealership has looked, I have looked, and none of us can find a taller backrest. I have the same cushion that the other backrest had however I am still looking for the metal frame. It had pretty much the same quick detach hardware that the harley one had. Does anyone know where I might find one? The wife would greatly appreciate it.

Currently I have a Harley quick detach backrest currently which is 12 1/2" tall. When we were at the dealership the wife sat on a bike and loved that the backrest was taller hitting her higher in the back. The dealership has looked, I have looked, and none of us can find a taller backrest. I have the same cushion that the other backrest had however I am still looking for the metal frame. It had pretty much the same quick detach hardware that the harley one had. Does anyone know where I might find one? The wife would greatly appreciate it.

I might have one from my old Roadglide laying around. Send me a link of the one you want and I’ll look for it. You can message me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77