lower fairing speaker kit

SapperLDMorgan

Dec 21, 2012
I installed the lower fairing speaker kit on my bike the other day, tafter putting it together, everything is working but the instructions say that there is a software upgrade that should be done as well and as part of the purchase you are entitled to it, but may be charged for labor to have it installed, has anyone done this, and could you tell the difference afterwards? thanks for the help

I have not and want those, so I'm eager to find out how it goes!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

I have not and want those, so I'm eager to find out how it goes!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

so far i have only fired it up in the garage due to the weather up here, but intend to check it out on the road, and have the upgrade done when the weather improves, I'll let you know if i can tell any difference before and after having the software tweeked.

If the speakers are already up and working, the firmware upgrade has already been done to your stereo. You shouldn't have to do anything, but you can always check the version of the software to make sure. There's a menu item on your stereo that will allow you to see what version you're running. I don't have my manual with me at the moment, or I would be able to tell you what buttons to push to get to it.

some pictures from today

some pictures from today

with the great temperatures here this weekend, I got to try out the speakers out on the road, they sound pretty good, but could still be louder, all and all, i like how it sounds with them much better than without them.

Attachments

• 1.13.13 1.jpg
    1.13.13 1.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 0
  • 1.13.13 4.jpg
    1.13.13 4.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 0
  • lower speaker 2.jpg
    lower speaker 2.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 0
  • lower speaker 1.jpg
    lower speaker 1.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 0
Just curious, did you also add the 'Boom Audio' amp to your system, or just the speakers? I have the amp setup and along with the Boom Audio speakers (front and back) it made a big difference)

Hey Sapper whats that orange thing with the black shute in the upper right corner of your first pic used for, haha, and how come your grass is still green? I haven't even taken mine out of the shed yet.

@ Deep Purple, The snowblower has been fired up a few times this season, and the grass was covered in snow until late last week, but that's part of the deal in these parts,

@ Jackkr, I think the amp will probably be the next upgrade, glad to hear you are happy with it, I have wondered how it sounded on the road.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paul90