Lower fairings

andrew138

Mar 4, 2024
Does anyone know if lower fairings from a 2019 road glide will fit a 2013 street glide? Thank you also I'm new to this page and new to harleys.

I don't see why they wouldn't if you have the standard engine guard on your bike.

Hogworkz.com has a set that they say will fit your 2013. These will also fit my 21 SGS. You can choose from dozens of colors to match your bike. Although the vent doesn't open the way that the newer style does, it's a less expensive option if you're looking for a lower price than new H-D parts.

Reactions: andrew138
I don't see why they wouldn't if you have the standard engine guard on your bike.

Hogworkz.com has a set that they say will fit your 2013. These will also fit my 21 SGS. You can choose from dozens of colors to match your bike. Although the vent doesn't open the way that the newer style does, it's a less expensive option if you're looking for a lower price than new H-D parts.

Thank you I just bought a set from a guy that took his off his 19 road glide and so far they seem like they fit. They are black but my street glide is midnight pearl so it looks black and it's not easy to tell they are a different color. I will post pics when I get them on. Thank you for the response and stay safe out there.

Just check to make sure that you're able to turn your front wheel all the way from left to right without any interference.

Reactions: andrew138

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emurillo89