LRS Long Ride Shields

TomA

Apr 30, 2014
Hello

Just thought I would do a little write up on long ride shields. They are based out of Sparks Nv. Went by the shop and got to test ride a couple of their windshields, Tested the 8 inch with the recurve and got too much buffeting so tried the 9 inch oh so much better. Also got the to test the ultra wide for 2 up riding and this one will do good for colder temps and 2 up riding. Bought 2 wind shields for less than my last clear view I got in 2015 9 inch recurve and the 9inch ultra wide. Got to tour the facility and watch one of my shields being taken out of the mold. These guys pay special attention to make sure these shields are perfect before they will send and sell you one. Have been testing wind shields the last couple of years trying to find one I liked and I think I fond it. Going forward I will use LRS for my wind shield needs go check them out and give them a try.

Just my 2 cents

Last edited:
Hello

Just thought I would do a little write up on long ride shields. They are based out of Sparks Nv. Went by the shop and got to test ride a couple of their windshields, Tested the 8 inch with the recurve and got too much buffeting so tried the 9 inch oh so much better. Also got the to test the ultra wide for 2 up riding and this one will do good for colder temps and 2 up riding. Bought 2 wind shields for less than my last clear view I got in 2015 9 inch recurve and the 9inch ultra wide. Got to tour the facility and watch one of my shields being taken out of the mold. These guys pay special attention to make sure these shields are perfect before they will send and sell you one. Have been testing wind shields the last couple of years trying to find one I liked and I think I fond it. Going forward I will use LRS for my wind shield needs go check them out and give them a try.

Just my 2 cents

Can you post photos. Looking fir new shield.
My HD is distorting too much !

Tom, it so nice they now make a 9" ! I bought their 10 and cut it to 9" because at the time the 9 was not offered. Works perfect ! Only complaint is all three mounting holes have cracks in them and have creeped up into view. Guess i know where to buy a replacement 9 now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77