LRS Memorial day sale - time to buy

Brews

May 7, 2015
After reading through all of these windshield posts yesterday, I decided to check out LRS and what a great surprise. 60% off sale for Memorial weekend. I ordered the 7" Ultra Elite with dark tint. Already received shipping confirmation. Great time to purchase if you are thinking about it. Remember60 is the code and posted on their home page as well.

I bought my LRS at 60% off a few months ago ... great price on a great shield!!!!

After reading through all of these windshield posts yesterday, I decided to check out LRS and what a great surprise. 60% off sale for Memorial weekend. I ordered the 7" Ultra Elite with dark tint. Already received shipping confirmation. Great time to purchase if you are thinking about it. Remember60 is the code and posted on their home page as well.

I rock the same shield and I love it! Their shield cleaning fluid is top notch too!

Got yesterday, easy install and rode to work today. What a difference, no chattering glasses and the audio seemed louder and cleaner. Got it up to 100 (just for testing purposes of course)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith