LRS or clearview?

360rider

Aug 14, 2014
hey guys,

I am looking at a smallish shield like a 7" or so with a recurve. Anyone have a promo code for LRS? I see Clearview has a promo code for $25 off but the site wont work for me..... Anyone try both?

360rider- BOTH are good products. Since Clearview is a sponsor and was from my home state of Colorado, I chose them and have been very pleased. Here is their toll free number: 1-800-798-6089

One of my friends has a LRS with the USMC logo etched in it and he is very happy with his. Good luck with your decision!

I just ordered a 17" ClearViewShield. That is a medium size and equals the 8.5" KlockWerks size. Used the discount code from this forum and got 10% off. I mailed back and forth several times and came to the conclusion that ClearViewShields really Rock!! After explaining my concern about the vibration of the 1/8" ClearViewShield being thinner than the stock-so-low-shield which seems to be 3/16" thick. Andy from customer service ClearViewShields told me he will manufacture a 3/16" 17" recured top dark smoked for me specially. Isn't that awesome? At no extra cost!! Wow man, that is really great!! Happy that I took Mojo's trail... ;) to ClearViewShields. Will have a darksmoke shield, no vibration and no buffeting. Can't wait to get it installed. Must wait 15-20 days before international shipment, But It 'll be worth waiting for.

3/16" thick from ClearviewShields

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith