My '11 SG, Sedona Orange

jackjr

Apr 1, 2012
This is my '11 Street Glide, Sedona Orange. 103 ci, SEPST, SE255 cams, Rinehart 4" slipons, FM Jackpot headers, King TourPak (quick detach), Boom Audio amp/4 speakers.

Attachments

• IMG_1278.jpg
    IMG_1278.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1286.jpg
    IMG_1286.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 0
Looks like you got some pin striping too?

I surely did! :) Dan Kite, who travels to all the major rallies did mine last year while I was down at Johnstown, PA 'Thunder in the Valley'. I'm hoping to catch up with him again this year so he can get my tour pak and new painted inner fairing matched up as well. He does fantastic work, and quick too..

So can you send a picture with tour pack installed. I would like a visual please!

Very nice BTW

PB1

Do you have the rear speakers on your tourpack? If so how are they wired?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Do you have the rear speakers on your tourpack? If so how are they wired?

I do have rear speakers. I also have the boom audio amp kit, boom audio front/rear speakers. The harness from the rear speakers to the front comes with the kit, but there's another harness that you need to get for in the fairing. Right now I have the cable run up under the seat to the plugs coming off the speakers. Once the riding season is over, I'll tear it all apart and redo the wiring so that there is one plug under the seat. I also have a led light on the air wing luggage rack, and that plug will be re-wired as well. Also, you need to have the radio re-flashed to support the rear speakers (the fader control). The addition of the two rear speakers seriously makes a difference in audio - especially with the boom audio hardware.

Man, thanks for the insight. I want to add the rear tourpack to my scoot as well. What is the price range of just adding the detachable pac?

No problem at all.. :) You'd be looking at roughly 5 bills for the tour pak, and if I remember correctly, another 150 or so for the detach rack. Plus, if you haven't gotten the 4 point mount yet, that's another 100+, give or take. I can't remember the exact prices, but I'll try to take a moment today and look through my receipts. I'd do it again given the chance. I just as easily could have bought and ultra and been done with it, but it's been more fun upgrading, (and maybe just a tad more expensive, but oh well), and the ultra didn't come in AWESOME Sedona Orange either.. ;)

Oh I know I love SG mystique and want mine to look different. I have the mounts just have save for the tourpack now!

I must say, that color matched inner fairing just looks nice on the Sedona bikes...nice scoot man!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77