My 17 street glide

jason76

Jul 20, 2014
e140a6cb333ba95dc2e81691a196a275.jpg
cda98c8293bcdf18434b3ef8c9550537.jpg
had a friend paint my tour pak it was vivid black like my 14 was bought a quart of Harley paint way cheaper than a new tour pak .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice looking bike....
Is that a 7 inch wind splitter screen on your bike Jason76?

LRS windshields..

LRS windshields..

Thanks Cucch,I appreciate the quick answer....
I'm looking around for a better shield than the stock one

I really like the LRS recurve shields. They are great quality for a decent price. The recurve helps move the air above you. I am 5' 11" and the 7" is perfect and is below my line of sight. The 10" clear shield is good for cold riding and blocks the wind completely and looking through the shield is easy. Also if you get scratches you can get them out with a fine plastic scratch remover.

I had 2 fairly good scratches that I kept rubbing out with scratch remover and after about 4 applications they were gone...I was so relieved... I think they are the plastic and not the polycarbonate shields..

I went with the 8 1/2 Memphis Shades spoiler shield in dark grey and love it. i could juggle ping pong balls at 80MPH. I am 6.3 with a 34 inseam so I struggle finding shields that work for me usually.

Sorry I haven't been on in a while thanks for the compliments on my bike and yes that is a Harley 7in wind splitter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith