My 1st Aid Kit

Nice Mojo but I still carry the old 1911 in 45 caliber. Can't beat the stopping power and it's like an old friend. Of course it takes up just a little more room lol

Nice Mojo but I still carry the old 1911 in 45 caliber. Can't beat the stopping power and it's like an old friend. Of course it takes up just a little more room lol

+1 on the 1911

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I agree witchya! I have a Kimber 45, Glock 40 and a Sig 1911. This one is a good riding compromise for me. The PM 9 is a good quality 9mm, double action trigger so it's basically "hot" all the time.
GALCO_HOL copy.jpg

Attachments

• yossam copy.gif
    yossam copy.gif
    3.9 KB · Views: 0
I here you Mojo and the nine is perfect with the right ammo and shooter. I'm not even going to try and list how many different brands and calibers I have, people would probably think I was crazy lol

I had some fun with a Glock 18 at a local range. This ain't me but here's how it goes:

I here you Mojo and the nine is perfect with the right ammo and shooter. I'm not even going to try and list how many different brands and calibers I have, people would probably think I was crazy lol

We know that already TomA, You own a Harley don't you!? ;)

post-3480-0-29465700-1385745124_thumb.jpg

as if we weren't already spending enough on accessories.....

EDIT: not mine....just a pic I found, but it would be cool

I carry S&W Shield in 9mm with a crimson trace, like the Kahr that Mojo packs, double action trigger so it's basically "hot" all the time

Really now I have another mod ! I wish you guys would stop with the neat little toys. Will have to look into those floor boards and soon. Mojo I'm looking at the purchase of my 4th safe because I'm out of room. The wife says the guns were one thing but the Harley is the worst habit yet lol. Of course she shoot's also and I've thought over the years that I shouldn't have trained her because it might not be to healthy for me some day if she really gets mad lol.

Ok those floorboards are sick but now on my list lol thx!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hate to let everyone know, but that photo has been photoshop. I remember seeing it from the original guy and he admitted to photoshopping it. The floorboard actually is a tool kit, but I'm sure you could take the tools out and add a new liner for your sidearm.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469