My Boy Rode dirty today

Rhsra

Jun 9, 2015
Took Jimmie out for his first trip.. He's been sleeping in the carrier to check it out.. We both had a blast.. I'm pretty sure if I were a single man he would have gotten me laid 6 times today.. Chicks love a biker doggie apparentlyDuring a water stop... And after the ride
Off to Seminole HD for some 4th fun and veterans honor. I'm not a vet but try to serve those who served. Also talking with CMA folks. They were very kind to me and are helping me to see my soul and where I can improve..
Interesting problem I face now.. It's all good and necessary for the battle ahead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...&share_fid=81619&share_type=t&share_pid=35220
af22814efc30846b0ca550717b051779.jpg
0ff3b535c4109deb3e06118c65ea2f65.jpg

Almost showed up their today myself. Very hot day for a ride!

My dog always rode everywhere with me on the ATV and he would get pissed when I took off on the Harley without him. He was a St. Bernard/Australian Shepherd mix so I don't think that carrier you have would have worked...lol.

Almost showed up their today myself. Very hot day for a ride!

You bet.. Way to hot and going to stay that way for way to long.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ha that's great... "You ain't nothing but a hound dog" Dogs were born to have their head out the window. Mine always loved being on the boat.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469