My other bike...a restoration project......finally finished!

fishin1789

May 28, 2015
Finally got my other bike restored. It's a 1978 Suzuki GS750E, exactly like the one that I had in 1980. Spent the last 6 months of weekends doing a total "every bolt" restoration. Have put about 25 miles on her so far today and she runs perfect! Now I have to decide if I want to restore its twin that is sitting in the garage!
20170624_140711.jpg

I would look like a circus bear on that little thing, but I can appreciate the great work you did

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks guys! It is a little small compared to the SGS, but still a blast to ride! Just have to remember that it's 1978 technology I'm dealing with here. I keep looking for the clock, ABS, Nav, radio, etc.

Thanks guys! It is a little small compared to the SGS, but still a blast to ride! Just have to remember that it's 1978 technology I'm dealing with here. I keep looking for the clock, ABS, Nav, radio, etc.
Sometimes it's nice to have a vehicle/bike without all that stuff. I've got a 69 Chevy truck, and I love being able to just zone out without any distractions. I prefer newer stuff for most of my driving/riding, but it's fun to have the option

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Very cool you restored it and good job! I've been looking for my first real bike, Blue 1975 CB 750, would really like to have one again.

Nice job, now bring it to Barber Motorsports Park in October for the Vintage Weekend.

You won't be sorry.

Ken

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77