My parking space at Travis AFB

Perry461

Jan 12, 2014
7dc75424410468614a3d4c07a6d66666.jpg

Two 14 SGSs in Mysterious Red. What are the odds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Motorcycle parking right by the front door. Another reason I ride.

Are those twins Perry ??? Looking like you partner likes the same color lol

My parking space at Travis AFB

See we need to work on our communication.

That sounded rude. What I meant if you came out and parked next to me. I needed a heads up.

Last edited:
Hey I didn't get a call either. That ain't right they go ride without us Spazz. Lol

RIGHT?!?! and I thought we were all brothers... sigh... LOL!!:cool:

We are . . . Brothers from different mothers. Good news: I get to spend 9 days in Nevada starting the 10th. Bad news: Its in Las Vegas working a trade show! :(

We are . . . Brothers from different mothers. Good news: I get to spend 9 days in Nevada starting the 10th. Bad news: Its in Las Vegas working a trade show! :(
As most people would say that have NEVER been here and know the vast distance between Vegas and Reno....

Let's do lunch one day! Lol!

Sent from my Note4 using Tapatalk

Vegas and Reno are as vastly different as LA and San Francisco or Memphis and Nashville.

Well Mojo let us know if you get a day to yourself while there maybe we can meet up halfway or so. Would be fun to go have lunch again.

Anybody hear from Perry lately been MIA for while now. Could be out camping with that fancy trailer.

use to fly there all the time. Im in the navy across the run way at the alert facility with the secret white airplanes.

use to fly there all the time. Im in the navy across the run way at the alert facility with the secret white airplanes.

I remember seeing you guys over there as we taxied by. I have friends who work in the KC-10 sims I visit once in awhile.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
South Jersey Dave