Need honest opinions on weather and travel.

I'm glad you had a good safe trip.

I wanted to take the steel tow tour of the engine plant in Milwaukee when I was at the HD museum a month ago but it was not open.

Sent from the mobile leash

Thanks BB. My wife and I did the engine plant steel toe tour about 2 years ago. Do it when you get a chance. Kinda cool to see.

Great report and interesting to hear. Glad that you had a good time and stayed safe. I am planning a 2600 mile trip in September of 2015 from Georgia up to Niagra Falls, Poconos, York Harley Davidson Factory, and Hershey PA. A 13 day trip, I have never done a long trip up to now so it should be interesting. Thanks again for sharing you experience.

That's a big trip. We would like to do York sometime also. My saddlebags were full of tools, rain gear, mini air compressor, shock pump, bike half cover, first aid kit, bike rotor lock, water, owners manual, spare fob and flashlight batteries, jumper cables, zip ties, elec. tape, locktite, cigarette lighter(don't smoke-in case I needed fire), etc... Tour pak had the maps, leathers, gloves, glasses, camera, do-rag, helmet(when I didn't wear it-wife always wore hers), any souvenirs, etc... wallet, cell phone and key fob were in my windshield T-bags. All the clothes we needed were in the tour pak rack bag.

You have a good amount of fluff time with 13 days. Hope your trip turns out great as well. Thanks.

Thanks all, the trip was tiring at times, no lying, but worth it. A whole different perspective of your surroundings on a bike. There was a lot of plants blooming. Great, sweet smells along the interstate of flowers, pines, fresh cut hay, clover, wild flowers.

Thanks all, the trip was tiring at times, no lying, but worth it. A whole different perspective of your surroundings on a bike. There was a lot of plants blooming. Great, sweet smells along the interstate of flowers, pines, fresh cut hay, clover, wild flowers.

Nothing beats the smell of fresh cut hay.

Sent from the mobile leash

Thx for some good ideas for things that I will probably need. I am looking forward to the trip. It should be a blast.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469