New Kuryakyn Tank Console

Need a profile of that.....good fit?. Kinda want something like that.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I've seen it on their site, do you like the quality? Is it worth the price? I think they look great ...online.😎

You wont be disappointed FYI You will have to change over some parts from your old console. I went to Harley and ordered the parts so I would'nt have to change them over. The rubber gaskets under the console and the lower console bracket and the two screws.

Last edited:
DSCN2729.jpg I did it, received it as a birthday gift. Cap did not align quite right at first, I couldn't move the console forward enough. I had to elongate the holes slightly. Very happy with it so far and first fill up was a breeze.

Last edited:
Both look good....think i will get my wife one for xmas.....no she does not have a bike.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Well I pulled the trigger on the Kuryakyn Black Console. The first one I received looked like a returned item (scratches and paint flaws). I returned to receive a good product. Like previous individuals I had to elongate the forward hole slightly to align properly. Kuryakyn does not stock the black fuel popup cap so a previous blog stated Jim Nasi website $50.00 (posted of course two years ago) or could order from eBay1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg $16.00.
I ordered the cap from ebay and one from Jim Nasi - just to compare. Will know the quality difference by Friday. The install of console look great - much better then the large ass fuel door console.

That black on black looks GREAT. One thing I don't like about the chrome is when the Florida sun is at the right (really wrong) angle, almost dead overhead the reflection is blinding. You can also feel the extra heat on your face. I have to move my head from the center in order to see.

Well I pulled the trigger on the Kuryakyn Black Console. The first one I received looked like a returned item (scratches and paint flaws). I returned to receive a good product. Like previous individuals I had to elongate the forward hole slightly to align properly. Kuryakyn does not stock the black fuel popup cap so a previous blog stated Jim Nasi website $50.00 (posted of course two years ago) or could order from eBayView attachment 15374View attachment 15375View attachment 15376 $16.00.
I ordered the cap from ebay and one from Jim Nasi - just to compare. Will know the quality difference by Friday. The install of console look great - much better then the large ass fuel door console.

Is the console made of aluminum or a heavier metal ?
If you don’t mind saying what was the price tag on it ?

Looking forward to reading your review of the 2 gas caps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for the delay. FINALLY! Installed my 3rd Kuryakyn Black Console - 1st one looked to be a return (scratches and paint defect). 2nd console had a dent near the center and was not visible until I installed it. 3rd one looks nice - Revzilla was very professional about the returns. To answer flatlander I believe the metal is cast steel. I received the $15 gas cap from eBay and the $50.00 gas cap from Jim Nasi.
$15 eBay gas cap - looks good but the pop up does not open all the time (design flaw) but is ok for the cheap bastard out there. give it a 3 out of 10.
$50 Jim Nasi gas cap - looks good, works great and the pop up opens with light finger pressure (which you will need at the pump). give it a 9 out of 10.
The cap that is flush is Jim Nasi.20191013_195052.jpg2.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
South Jersey Dave