New member from Scotland, UK

Oct 25, 2020
Evening guys,

Just wanted to say hello as a new member.

I currently ride a 2015 street glide special on the mean streets of Scotland, UK.

In the process of upgrading my engine to the Stage IV and looking forward to the end result 👍🏻

Welcome and enjoy. Lots of great tips in these threads!!:cool:

Welcome Friend,
I don't know when we will be back to Edinburgh but we will have to come check out the Falkirk Wheel at the canals. My wife is from Edinburgh but did not know about it. Looks like some real engineering.
I wanted to rent a bike next time we come over but the roads and weather are a little intimidating to me.
Maybe the wrong time of year. Enjoy.

Welcome from Spartan Country, Michigan!
I tell a lot of new comers to the forum to get: Factory Service manual and the Parts manual. Get a three ring binder and record all your maintenance, repairs, accessories, etc. This will be a great reminder of what was done when. And great material to pass along to the new owner should you sell and upgrade. Also know how large your fuel tank is, a rough idea of your range per tank, and record your fuel usage. I have an app called Simply Auto that I record all my fuel used. I use the odometer and use the fuel gage as reference only. I reset the odometer to zero on fill ups, and I know I can safely get 200 miles on a tank on around town riding, and upwards of 230+ on trips.
Good Luck!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Triggerman1067