New member from Wisconsin!

Street Glider Rider

Jan 25, 2022
"Hello All" from a long-time Harley rider who's only recently gotten back into riding after having had sold my old 2004 FLTCUI in 2012. Times were tough for me back then and I did what needed to be done. Those days are gone and I'm glad to be back with a 2015 Street Glide Special. The attached picture is one I made in November after riding her up the ramp into my van in the seller's driveway before then driving nearly 20 hours to get her to her new home.

A few days after getting home, I took her out for her maiden voyage which became a 45 mile Thanksgiving weekend ride around the Northern Wisconsin countryside near my home. Sure it was a bit chilly (31 degrees), but the ride allowed me to better get to know what I'd just purchased and absolutely LOVED what I learned during the ride. The 6 speed 103 is an absolute night-and-day difference from the old 5 speed Twin Cam 88s that I'd owned and ridden in the past.

Also know that by my being 'back into riding,' and as a result of my living in Northern Wisconsin, I won't be doing much (if any) of it again at least until Spring and that's OK. Instead, Winter is the time where I'll be plotting and preparing the bike and myself to be ready when the time is right to get out and ride again.

I'm glad to be here and thank you for having me! 😃

3B7D407D-A018-4777-84E4-33FB1DA0B53C_1_201_a.jpg

Welcome aboard from Laconia, NH. Congrats on your bike. Love that burnt orange. Best of luck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77