New seat moved me back - now need new bars?

rv7garage

Apr 12, 2015
My new Corbin Dual Tour is awesome. It moved me back a bit, and now I find myself working too hard to hang onto the bars... feels like I'm leaning too far forward. I think a new set that will move my shoulders back and arms up a bit would be the solution; I want my back to be straighter, with a slightly laid-back riding position.

There are so many options. How do I choose a set of bars? It doesn't need to be a radical change, and I do want to keep my hands behind the fairing instead of above it.

Thanks for any help!

Take a look at Klockwerks ERGO back bars. they may fit the bill. I have the Ergo Up bars and and am happy with them. You will need to change the clutch cable though, web site says ALL cables and wires will work but clutch is a bit short.

Check out the Chubby Bagger Low Bars:
Part # W0579
Height 9"
Width 34"
Pull back 13"
Center 14"
Wrist angle 35
I installed on my 2014 SGS and they are very comfortable, a little higher than stock and 3" more pull back than stock. Still using stock mirrors but your hands sit dead center to mirror, takes some getting use to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My new Corbin Dual Tour is awesome. It moved me back a bit, and now I find myself working too hard to hang onto the bars... feels like I'm leaning too far forward. I think a new set that will move my shoulders back and arms up a bit would be the solution; I want my back to be straighter, with a slightly laid-back riding position.

There are so many options. How do I choose a set of bars? It doesn't need to be a radical change, and I do want to keep my hands behind the fairing instead of above it.

Thanks for any help!

Your going to get many opinions from the friendly folks here! Before you spend an arm and/or leg on aftermarket bars and parts check out Genuine Harley Motorparts bars found toward the rear of the Big HD parts and accessories book. There are bars for tall or short riders and many styles in between.

Low & Slow
Blues

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469