New user from Portugal

NunoSGS

Sep 23, 2017
Hi im new to this forum, bought a used 2015 HD Street glide special with 2000miles in deep pearl green,
just and some vance hines power dual and a monster oval slip ons, the filter is a SE with original cover , that im not a big fan also installed a FP3 and still playing with it.

streetglide2 .jpg
photo from the day i got her :)

I will try to post some photos here. Im from the south of the country which we can ride bike almost all year with good weather.

Hi im new to this forum, bought a used 2015 HD Street glide special with 2000miles in deep pearl green,
just and some vance hines power dual and a monster oval slip ons, the filter is a SE with original cover , that im not a big fan also installed a FP3 and still playing with it.

View attachment 13592
photo from the day i got her :)

I will try to post some photos here. Im from the south of the country which we can ride bike almost all year with good weather.

Nice looking bike! Love Portugal, and I was born in Spain, so not far from my homeland.

Welcome, I believe with each new bike comes the opportunity for change!!!

Welcome, quase dois anos mais tarde. I was born in Lisbon, lived in Amadora until I was 14. My mother and sister live in Castelo Branco, more family in Leiria. I've lived a little north of Boston, Mass., USA for the past 43 years. That's a great color you got there, I have the same bike, same year, in the Misterious Red. Portugal has some great roads for bike riding, enjoy it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith