night ride..

jackjr

Apr 1, 2012
Got out for a bit last night after getting home from a long tiring day at work. Checked the weather, had what I thought was a couple hours before the rain got here. I enjoy, every now and then, just to go after dark and make a 50+ ish mile ride. It's just that much more peaceful for me.Anyway, got to my halfway point, stopped for coffee and a smoke, and got back on the road. Seems the rain storm that was a couple hours away ended up sneaking in behind me and I rode the last 20 or so miles back home in pouring down rain, 50 degrees, water running down my boots, and just generally soaked by the time I got home. Still, I'd do it again.. :)

(oh and got just a few miles from home and there hadn't been any rain whatsoever. It took another half hour for the rain to work its way here)

That is how things normally work out! Glad you enjoyed your ride tho.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Very cool! I also enjoy a peaceful evening ride, wind usually has calmed down and moon lite landscape is beautiful, just gotta watch out for the deer. Cold rain not so much, but any riding is better than no riding is my motto. Glad you enjoyed yourself.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sergiman