No pukey.

Floridianson

Sep 26, 2019
P&J catch can has no baffles so Ace hardware has Chore Boy copper scoure pads that one will just fit in the can. Leave some sticking out the top so when you screw on the top the copper mesh will be right up touching the in and out ports. I think it looks ok, works great plus I do not have to run a little less oil in the oil tank.

Attachments

• IMG_0939.jpg
    IMG_0939.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0944.jpg
    IMG_0944.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0941.jpg
    IMG_0941.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0943.jpg
    IMG_0943.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 0
P&J catch can has no baffles so Ace hardware has Chore Boy copper scoure pads that one will just fit in the can. Leave some sticking out the top so when you screw on the top the copper mesh will be right up touching the in and out ports. I think it looks ok, works great plus I do not have to run a little less oil in the oil tank.
Looks good, how close is the line to the rear header?

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Runs just about halfway between the jug and header. I have felt it right after a hard ride and not that hot. I will keep an eye on it. Thought when I installed it if there was a heat problem maybe I could find piece of steel tubing I could bend to the correct contour and chrome it. Even easer and cheaper copper tubing high temp. gloss black paint. I could start it right after my clamp bracket. No one ever looks at my bike as I am so ugly they can't take there eyes off me.

Attachments

• IMG_0945.jpg
    IMG_0945.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0946.jpg
    IMG_0946.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paul90