Not an issue but just an observation...

Spazz

Administrator
Feb 22, 2014
While I know this is common with anything that grows in size over time onthe web.... it seems like the past few weeks that membership has been on a roll!!! Not only that, but activity on the forum has at least doubled in the the same amount of time. I LOVE IT!!!

I can honestly say that I love this forum and the friends/people I interact with. VERY comfortable and friendly without all the BS that most forums put up with.

Last note... BIG THANKS to Bill for the support and efforts he puts in here... my home on the web.....:cool

Yes this is a good place to stop by and learn and I find myself checking it pretty often on my days off.

Thanks Bill

Nice place the kitchen looks big enough to get the bike in there. Wondering dose it have a sliding glass door into the kitchen bikes fit through those really easy. lol HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I belong to another forum and there is a guy in Florida that put in a double door set up to get his bike into the living room now that's taking it a little too far if you ask me lol

New to forum and brought 2014 SGS home Monday. Taking in Tomorrow to add first mods. 4 point mount, sissy bar for wife and luggage rack.

Going have them install demo seat to try and find one wife is comfortable on the back with.

Ordering matching Tour-Pak with quick disconnect mount also.

Looks really great but did you have to Flaunt that big red Workshop out back? :)

Not an issue but just an observation...

Well that big ol red shed/barn will actually be my wifes for the horses, it has s dirt floor and has a built in leanto on the right side.

I might be able to sneak the truck in there for winter but i doubt it.

Sent from my iPhone

Well that big ol red shed/barn will actually be my wifes for the horses, it has s dirt floor and has a built in leanto on the right side.

I might be able to sneak the truck in there for winter but i doubt it.

Sent from my iPhone

Cement trucks can fix that dirt floor issue. LOL

Sent from the mobile leash

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
South Jersey Dave