Not New....by a Mile

Therapy

May 26, 2020
Hello all my Streetglide friends...it has been a busy past few months. Not to mention all the (prison) breaks folks everywhere are committing, lol.

The reason why I have been gone, but hopefully, not forgotten, is I took the plunge last December (time sure fly's) and bought a 2020 FLRTXS (Road Glide Special).

It was a tough choice because I loved my Streetglide Special. I really tried hard to justify keeping both but when the wife said she's not parking her car in the drive...that sorta clenched it. She reminded me there's only room for one bitch in the garage ( I don't dare refer to her as anything but honey...)

My FLHXS was Claire, an old flame. This, of course, irritated the wife and she always told me I am in serious need for some therapy...I agreed and when I came home with my new Road Glide...I said...wife...meet Therapy.....
Harley 1xb.jpgHarley 1xd.jpg

The color was her choice...I wanted the bright Sunburst Orange, but was reminded I might get too much attention. This color is growing on me....

Welcome back. Been thinking about changing up with the next one but can't leave this one alone.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
South Jersey Dave