Ohlins/Legend adjustability

JokerToker

Jun 18, 2017
Question for the Ohlins guys.. Is the sag easily adjustable by rotating the spring? Can you turn the collar by hand?
Reason is Im using Legends now. Bought for a few reasons but one was their ease of adjust ability by rotating the spring.. I may try a set of Ohlins in the near future and would like to be able to adjust sag without a spanner or punch..
Thanks!

Why switch? Well didnt say I was gonna switch right away.. Howard lives 15 minutes away from me and Ive had discussions with him already. The ass end still feels a little "choppy" to me with the Legends. I did not buy the "A" model so I have no rebound adjustment. (maybe my bad?)Hopefully the shocks will soften in a little in a few hundred miles..Thats what Im expecting anyways..If I dont like them then Ill spend a few hundred more and go all in..

Last edited:
Oh ok, I was just asking because I just ordered the revo a. Hopefully they are worth the money.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I know there are different types of Ohlins shocks. I have the 2-#2B's They are adjusted with spanner wrenches. Plus I went for the 13" instead of the stock 12's. Made a big difference on the ride. They said after 500 miles they should break in. Can't critic the Revo's as I have no experience with them..

The shocks should come with a wrench or as mine have a handle with a round shaft to insert and turn the adjusting nut. The sag is easy to set if you have a jack or lift to work with.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith