Oil Spray

Pumpkin

Sep 21, 2016
On my '16, at around 3000 miles I started noticing oil mist on my right side bag and heat shields under the intake. (screaming eagle heavy breather.) Jugs are dry and no oil on ground. Some rides seem worse than others with amount of oil, but I haven't lost enough where I need to add. to My only guess is that it's coming from a breather. Anyone else have this issue?

Probably coming from the breather. What does the oil level look like? If it's over serviced it will do this.

Its about half way up the dipstick. Last service was at 1000. Didn't check the dipstick then though, so it could have been right to the full line

Coming from breather. Many folks will say to run oil 1/2 quart low but I didn't want to do that so I re-routed my breather hose out through the back of the intake and to a remote can. Works great. I'll try to post some pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coming from breather. Many folks will say to run oil 1/2 quart low but I didn't want to do that so I re-routed my breather hose out through the back of the intake and to a remote can. Works great. I'll try to post some pics.

Awesome thanks

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith