Out for awhile.....

jm1797

May 16, 2016
Just tore me pectoral (chest) muscle and won’t be able to ride until I’m healed up. Right as I was planning along ride too! Anyone else have similar injury that sidelined them and for how long?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear about your injury but sometimes life gets in the way of our fun. Son won't be able to ride for 2 or 3 years because of a back injury so I feel for you.

I just had a discectomy done on July 11th and Doc told me no lifting for 3 weeks and walk as much as possible until I see him again. I do feel pretty good, the terrible sciatic pain is gone, and I have walked more in the last 2 weeks than I have in the last year probably, lol. Of course this past week we've had almost zero humidity and the weather has been fantastic for riding. I'm itching to ride seeing and hearing bikes everywhere. He told me recovery is 3 to 6 weeks so hopefully I'll be cleared to ride by the end of August. Sorry to hear about your guys injuries. I'm not familiar with a torn pectoral, I don't know how long something like that takes to heal. Not sure if it would help but I bought an EVS shoulder brace after breaking my clavicle in 4 places last August and I was dirt bike riding by November with it on after surgery to install a metal plate with 9 screws the entire length of the bone. The brace REALLY helped me. Talk to your doc and see if anyone makes any kind of support brace.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith