Paradise LED bulbs for dual halogen lamp

8480fxsb

Mar 15, 2017
Installed these last night. Awesome product and super bright. Went for a ride last night with a bro and he has the Daymaker installed and these $90 bulbs were just as bright as his $400 daymaker. Couldn't be happier.

Installed these last night. Awesome product and super bright. Went for a ride last night with a bro and he has the Daymaker installed and these $90 bulbs were just as bright as his $400 daymaker. Couldn't be happier.

Hey bud, just wondering if these will fit a 2017 SG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The stock headlight as comes on the FLHX and FLHXS have been the same since 2014.

Thanks guys!! I do have stock. I will be checking these things out.

I just ordered a set .... I'll keep y'all posted on my results ......

These do have a small fan built in so Im hoping that works and keeps everything cool. I will repost an update as time goes on.

Any updates ? I just ordered my headlight & turn signal bulbs from Paradise

I ordered a set today. I have been looking for a bulb only solution for a long time.

Hey there, I just installed a set of ddm tuning lights that are really similar to the paradise led's. I replaced both high and low and was just wondering what way you faced the bulbs, horizontal or vertical.

The Paradise bulbs work pretty well but I am not sold on them at night. Both bulbs are identical wattage and light output. Turning on the bright one and having "double light" does not necessarily make them as good as the halogen bright light. Only have one night on them so far so I will have to try them out again. So far happy any way. They are good enough at night I think.

Just ordered a set. I’ll Add my 2 cents later.

I don’t ride much at night so figured the $525 Daymaker would be overkill for me. But if these are any brighter than the halogens then it’s $89 well spent. The Amazon reviews are promising..

Last edited:
The Paradise bulbs work pretty well but I am not sold on them at night. Both bulbs are identical wattage and light output. Turning on the bright one and having "double light" does not necessarily make them as good as the halogen bright light. Only have one night on them so far so I will have to try them out again. So far happy any way. They are good enough at night I think.

Makes me wonder: how would the headlight work with LED low/ halogen high?

Easy install and way brighter than the stock headlight, I’m gonna do a night ride soon to see how it looks, but this will be great for traffic visibilty

82840c373cf6943a1c36535d83dc26e7.jpg

Hey there, I just installed a set of ddm tuning lights that are really similar to the paradise led's. I replaced both high and low and was just wondering what way you faced the bulbs, horizontal or vertical.

They go like this..

6a82e7d1fc117965767f45e09784afba.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. But I e also learned with my bulbs that adjusting them in and out makes a huge difference. Think I finally have them all dialed in now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469