Passenger Floorboards

RuknRole

Aug 23, 2016
I'm looking to get passenger floorboards fir the glide. They're $389 for the streamline kit from Harley (50378-07B).

Anyone running alternative floorboards that don't cost that much and resemble streamliners?

cb750917f883e8dde8f504dc2b21e2bb.jpg

I've been looking too. I saw these on a buddy's bike and was a little disappointed in how small they are.

I've between looking at the Wyatt Gatling Passenger footboards for $239.

The only concern I have is the mounting brackets seems to have 1 screw and 1 stud but all 4 mounting holes on the 2016 are threaded.

2ef125cc5b47def81a9b7e7f988c7b7d.jpg

7d52ca6058e4d3349411f5b08f218421.jpg

I changed mine out and have the stocks for sale if you are interested. It is the boards and mounting brackets.

just put a set on my bike for my wife and she loves them. I have learned nothing of quality is cheap on a Harley. when I have gone cheap it usually costs more cause I end up replacing the cheap ****.

I also wanted them but was told by my Harley dealer that when you try to push
the SGS backward, your legs hit the floorboards so I left the stock ones in place. Have you found this to be an issue?
Regards,
Mrud

I also wanted them but was told by my Harley dealer that when you try to push
the SGS backward, your legs hit the floorboards so I left the stock ones in place. Have you found this to be an issue?
Regards,
Mrud

I had them on my 14 SGS and the wife loved them. I powder coated them black, pans a brackets so the looked great as well. I took them off when I traded for the 17 CVO and plan to put them on there. I had no issues really. In the up position they are pretty close to the bike. Maybe in the down they would be a little in the way, but I don't push back 2 up. I'm 6'3 also.

I realize this is an older thread but thought I'd Mention the 4" HD Mini Footboards mounted as passenger boards. They mount to the original stock SG rear brackets with no additional hardware. Folded up they look nice as well as being out of the way. My gal loves them and says they are very comfortable for her. Two sizes are available 3" or 4" in black or chrome.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paul90