performance cams

Before you change cams, be sure you need the extra power. Are you twisting the throttle as far as it goes? If not, you are missing power and torque that you already have. Quick passing from lower speeds requires 3rd gear, quick passing at high speed is best in fourth gear. Fourth gear is good for well over 100 mph.

I did put in SE adjustable pushrods, so not sure what the OAL difference is vs one piece rods.
As far as having the dealer do it vs me, well that's a personal issue. I just enjoy it and I've got the tools and time. And I like it. This was the first modern HD top-end rebuild for me, and it was really not difficult.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I'm sure there is a thread on this question but I will ask anyway. What cams come stock in the 2014 Street glide 103 H.O. thanks guys for all the help and generosity.

So curiousity got to me and i dug out the original dyno sheet from before i owned the bike,seems like the dude went from se260e to the se259e,as the hulk suggested.Last dyno was at 104.5hp and 112.79 tq,runs fine like this but little shy on low end.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Triggerman1067