Post some Photos of your 2022 when you have it!

Took her out for her first ride of the season this past Saturday. Man what a nice ride. Such a big upgrade from my old 2008.
Already did a couple small things. Saddle bag latches where chrome for some weird reason, so I switched them out to black ones. Put on the HD 4 point docking hardware. Waiting on my heel shifter to get delivered. That should be here this week. Waiting on my 12" bars. Those to should be here in a week or so. I bought the Apple CarPlay hack plug off Amazon for $13.00 and put that in. It's dam nice to have carplay on the bike.

Took her out for her first ride of the season this past Saturday. Man what a nice ride. Such a big upgrade from my old 2008.
Already did a couple small things. Saddle bag latches where chrome for some weird reason, so I switched them out to black ones. Put on the HD 4 point docking hardware. Waiting on my heel shifter to get delivered. That should be here this week. Waiting on my 12" bars. Those to should be here in a week or so. I bought the Apple CarPlay hack plug off Amazon for $13.00 and put that in. It's dam nice to have carplay on the bike.

Myra CarPlay is nice! I love my 12 inch bars! Makes a big difference
On 3-4 hour rides!

Reactions: binarym

Attachments

• BumpApex 1.JPG
    BumpApex 1.JPG
    833.7 KB · Views: 9
  • APX1 Sm copy.png
    APX1 Sm copy.png
    277.9 KB · Views: 7
  • APX6B copy.png
    APX6B copy.png